Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Final Film Project: PARTY!

At the end of January, I was filming my final film project and I am very excited to tell you that it is finally done!

Editing is the most time-consuming part of the job, but it's also my favourite and least favourite part of making a movie at the same time. I love piecing a project together, but editing also means realizing how much footage you don't have and wish you did. Either way, I definitely enjoy editing. I always get this thrill when I put a scene together and it fits perfectly. Editing a party movie is one of the hardest things to do, since every scene is different. We had to do a "pick up day" which is basically getting the whole gang back together to re-shoot certain scenes. But when we did this, our extras couldn't be there, so there are a lot of places where things don't match up. Personally, I think it's hilarious because these are rookie mistakes and well, might as well laugh it off!

Anyway, enough tech mumbo jumbo.... Here is my final university film project:
PARTY!



Thank you to everyone who helped me on this film! I had such a great time doing this project with all of you. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog