Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween!!
This year, like almost every year, I made my own costume. Last year I found a DIY tutorial to make a bath loofah costume, and I decided to try it this year!

It's super simple! Here's a video on how to make it, as a link to another blog.

http://www.busythoughts.com/diy-loofah-halloween-costume

So far, I love this costume. It's simple, surprisingly warm and it makes me feel ridiculously girly!

What are you dressing up as this year? Do you usually make or buy your own costume?

2 comments :

  1. love it! I know a few people who did this and it seemed to work out pretty well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It did! It got a little annoying after a while, but it was fun. Hope you had a great Halloween :)

    ReplyDelete

Bella Lulu Ink Blog