Monday, April 7, 2014

30 Day Shred

There's only 27 days left before I leave for Thailand, which means 27 days to get as fit as possible and look great in my bikini! A long time ago I bought Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred DVD, but I could never do more than a few days before giving up.
Source

As great as cardio is for losing weight, it doesn't have the same effect as a full body workout and weight training. Now that I'm done school, I'll have more time and energy to workout, so combined with my half-marathon training, it will hopefully make a difference.

I started on April 1st, and I've only missed one up to now, and it was because I was at school from 9:30am until 10pm editing my movie projects, and then went home and wrote an essay until 1:30am. I've been highlighting the days that I did my workout on my calendar to keep track. 

Should I post progress pictures at the end of the challenge?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog