Thursday, December 12, 2013

A Splash of Colour

I tend to wear a lot of black or neutral colours. One thing I do to add a little colour to my outfits, even if no one can see it is with my socks. I love wearing colourful socks! I've always worn them, and though they used to be all mismatched, I grew out of that.
I'll let you in on a secret. The best place for colourful socks? Giant Tiger.
I know it's random, but hey! Random is good. So are socks.


Anyway, enough about socks! I'm off to study for my exam now...

3 comments :

  1. Colorful socks! So much fun. I think they're an instant mood-brightener :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I absolutely love socks! Which isn't so strange anymore....right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nothing strange about loving socks! ...Unless you wear them with sandals.

    ReplyDelete

Bella Lulu Ink Blog