Tuesday, October 29, 2013

90 to 50


I am completely discouraged. German used to be my best a favourite subject, and now I'm almost failing... Last year and this summer, I had a 90-95% average, and I barely needed to study. About a month ago I had my first test of the year and I got 50%. I just got my grade back from last week's test, and I got 68%, which I guess is better, but not nearly good enough.

I'm just.... tired. I studied for hours for those tests. Hours. What happened? How can I crash so hard? It just makes me want to rethink everything. It makes me feel completely and utterly stupid, and it makes me want to quit. Maybe it's because I'm exhausted, sick and upset, but I've been working so hard for the past month to get my grades up and it doesn't seem like it's worth it anymore.

This class only has three tests and a final exam and there's no such thing as make-up tests in university. I have no idea how I could possibly bring my grade up to something decent by the end of the semester.
I don't know what it is, but it seems like this year is not going as planned... None of my grades or classes are anywhere near what I was hoping and I still can't seem to get into the groove of studying.

Anyway, that was my sad little post for today... Maybe this will cheer me up.
Image Source

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog