Wednesday, September 4, 2013

First Day!

First day back to school!
Photo Credit: winnipegculturalmap.ca
Today I only had one class: Filmmaking 1, and oh, my god and I am excited! My prof is a little crazy, but she's passionate and so interesting! I'm really looking forward to this year. I'll be studying Filmmaking, intro to theatre: performance, and a bunch of German lit classes.
Everything is working out so perfectly; I have this year and my next year all planned out. It's going to be a tough, and busy year, but in the end, it will all be worth it! On top of everything, my new job is working out really well and it's close to school, so I can get so much done in a day! For example, today I had school from 10:30-11:20, then headed to work from 11:30-3:30 and I have the rest of my evening for homework and relaxing!

I hope everyone had a great first day and that the first years (like my sister) aren't too discouraged...! It gets "easier," so to speak!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Bella Lulu Ink Blog